Today’s tip comes from Joe Di Stanislao, SCORE Orange County Management Counselor
- Effort means nothing…without results.
- It is not how much you do, but what you do and how you do it.
- Accuracy first. Then momentum.
- Become market driven rather than product driven (e.g. the Edsel)
- There’s no point doing well that which you should not be doing in the first place.
- The objective is to influence, not to impress.
- Become alert to the difference between effectiveness vs. efficiency.
- An accurate plan, regardless of how poorly it may be executed, is more effective than a vague plan that is carried out with brilliant precision.