SCORE "Counselors to America's Small Business" announces a new section specifically for young entrepreneurs at the SCORE Web site, www.score.org. The new content area offers valuable mentoring and resources to help high school, college-age and 20-something small business owners succeed.
Visitors to www.score.org/young.html will find the following resources:
- "Insights for Young Entrepreneurs" feature key articles on: entrepreneurship as a career choice; web site design; university assistance; and how to start smart.
- "Resources for Young Entrepreneurs" list more than 35 organizations, groups and Web sites that offer news, strategies and assistance.
- "Competitions for Young Entrepreneurs" features eight awards that help encourage and recognize business success.
- "Stats on Young Entrepreneurs" provide the latest research and facts on Generation X and Generation Y entrepreneurship.
- "How SCORE Can Help You" highlights SCORE's free online and face-to-face counseling with low-cost workshops and free eNewsletters.