How to Stay Positive and Focused in Uncertain Times
We had a very successful Women in Business breakfast, with 95 persons sign up. Please join us for the next Women’s breakfast on Jan 15. We promise you a exciting program with Santa Maybin as our featured speaker.
Sarita Maybin is a high energy speaker whose clients include Hewlett Packard, NASA, Nokia, Kaiser Permanente, WD-40, Los Angeles County and the Las Vegas Convention Center among others.
Sarita has spoken at conferences and companies in 48 states, Canada, England, Asia, Mexico and Iceland.
She is a former university dean of students with a Masters degree in Counseling, a Toastmasters Humorous Speech Contest winner and a past president of the National Speakers Association, San Diego chapter.
,Sarita will share:
• 7 strategies for thriving on change
• How to cope with situations that are beyond your control
• 3 P's for staying positive
• How to use "resiliency resources" to bounce back from adversity
• 5 ways to rekindle passion for your career
For reservations, go to www.score114.org